At Winrock Animal Clinic we offer all types of lab testing. Many tests are performed in the clinic and results can be obtained the same day. For some of the more in depth testing, we use IDEXX Veterinary Laboratory outside lab. The results of those tests are often delayed for 1 to 5 days depending on the type of test.
In-house tests include:
- SNAP Heartworm/Lyme/Erlichia
We use state of the art equipment for our in-house lab testing:
Outside Lab Tests Include
(But are not limited to):
- Canine Prevaccine Titer Tests
You can learn more about IDEXX laboratories by visiting them on the web at
Winrock Animal Clinic recommends laboratory tests for the following patients:
- All Patients Having Anesthetic Procedures
- Geriatric Patients (usually with their annual visit)
- Sick Patients who are being seen by the Veterinarian
- Patients on Long-Term Medications who require Drug Monitoring
Dr. Banks and Henry demonstrate proper technique for restraining a pet and collecting a blood sample from the cephalic vein. The patient in the photo is named "Violet".